Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Bookmania

Bookmania
Book Discussion Club
Call 879-0497 to register for one of our Bookmania Book Discussion Clubs. We have one for 4th, 5th and 6th grades. Click on the flyers below to see the cool titles Ms. Erica has chosen for each grade's summer book discussion. 4th Grade Bookmania features The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan on Tuesday, June 2nd or June 23rd from 6:00 - 7:00 pm 5th Grade Bookmania features The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt on Tuesday, June 9th or June 30th from 6:00 - 7:00 pm 6th Grade Bookmania features The Dragonfly Pool by Kevin Hawkes on Tuesday, June 16th or July 7th from 6:00 - 7:00 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Maze of Bones" is a fantastic book. It always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Even though I haven't read the whole series I'm sure it will be just as fantastic as this one. I can't wait to finish reading this series.